FAQ or frequently asked questions are an important asset to your website.
This is the spot where (potential) customers come and look for more details on your product/solution. They should be clear and easy to use.
Some tips on the use of FAQ sections on your website:
- Group your questions so users get answers they were not thinking on asking themselves.
- Provide permanent URL’s so users can get back to these sections/questions more rapidly.
- Make them as simple as possible.
- A good search function is very important as you will want your users to have the ability to use keywords.
- Create a landing page for the most frequently asked questions. Make it visually appealing.
You can find our the vizito FAQ at http://www.vizito.be/index.php/faq